Pompeii & Amalfi CoastRegular by car
Enjoy in one day the excursion in two different UNESCO sites. Visit the ancient city of Pompeii that is still the most visited archaeological site in the world. The tour stops in Pompeii for 2 or 3 hours and if you wish you can add the option to book a walking tour inside the ruins with an archaeological live guide. The tour keeps on along the Amalfi Coast with its breathtaking twisty road that runs like a balcony suspended between the limpid emerald sea and the slopes of the Lattari Mountains. The best way to enjoy the coast in one day is to attend a tour and be guided by experienced drivers. Along the road, your driver will bring you on the panoramic terrace of Positano, where you can also taste some typical Mediterranean food, and on the seaside of the enchanting Amalfi.
- Roundtrip transportation from/to meeting point
- Commentary on board
- Multilanguage speaking driver
- Archeological Live Guide (optional)
- Entrance fees
- For minibus 9-14 pax Parking & ZTL
- Service Gratuities
The tour operates with all weather condition.
- 08:00 / 09:00 Pickup range from Naples
- 09:30 Arrival in Pompeii
- 09:30 / 11:30 Free time to visit Pompeii
- 11:30 Departure to Amalfi Coast
- 11:50 Drive along the coast with photo stops
- 11:50 / 12:50 Free time to visit Positano
- 12:50 / 13:30 Drive to Amalfi town
- 13:30 / 15:00 Free time to visit Amalfi and for lunch
- 15:00 / 16:30 Drive back to Naples
- 16:30 Arrival in Naples
Our exclusive services will respond to your individual needs, offering you the choice between the different types of solutions and our personalized journeys. Let our experienced travel consultants envision tailor-made itineraries just for you and give yourself the opportunity to be fully present in the dreamy moments. We take care of your deep interests by knowing the products, destinations, and relying on the strong bridges we have built year-by-year alongside our partners' network.
Passion for excellence… This is what the word “luxury” means for us. Let us take you into the heart of your Amalfi Coast.
Start planning your tour. Your journey begins here.